Meet The Staff
Pastor Ghena was born in Moldova and moved to Canada in 1999. He was born into a pastor’s family and was raised in the Seventh-day Adventist Church by loving parents. He has been married to his beautiful wife Beatrice since 2007. Together they are raising two boys (Dominic and Liam), and ministering to their congregation.
Pastor Ghena enjoys spending time together with his family and friends, playing sports, reading, and playing musical instruments. He is passionate about sharing the love of God with everyone and leading them to Jesus.
- “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.” Philippians 3:20
- “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies” Hudson Taylor.
Pastor Felix was the fourth of nine children in a devoted Catholic home in northern Saskatchewan. He faithfully attended church with his family, became an Altar Boy and later lead out in songs and readings during the Mass. God influenced him to investigate prophetic truth and to join the Seventh-day Adventist Church. After agonizing with the brokenness and failure of performance driven religion, the Holy Spirit revealed: his lost, sinful condition; the compassion and kindness of Jesus Christ in redeeming him from this miserable yoke; and the new peace with and heart for God. Felix now selflessly devotes himself to imitating Christ, sharing His message of hope and wholeness.
- 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 NRSV For the love of Christ urges us on, because we are convinced that One has died for all; therefore all have died. And he died for all, so that those who live might live no longer for themselves, but for him who died and was raised for them.
Pastor Adam is the first born of three in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. He moved to Regina, Saskatchewan as a child and grew up in a loving Catholic home. With a keen interest in sports growing up he stayed active until God drew him to investigate the searching of the scriptures. Through the preaching of the Three Angels Messages his life was changed forever. Adam has a passion for sharing the love of Jesus through friendship, youth and health ministry. He is married to his amazing wife Kimberly. Adam enjoys the outdoors, reading, cooking and staying active.
- “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.” Philippians 2:3
- “In every command and in every promise of the word of God is power, the very life of God, by which the command my be fulfilled and the promise realized. He who by faith receives the word is receiving the very life and character of God.” Christs Object Lessons, p. 38
Melanie Fehr is a true Albertan, born and raised in and around Calgary and Okotoks. Blessed to have been raised in a Seventh- Day Adventist home her whole life along with her two brothers and a sister by two wonderful, supportive parents.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28
” I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.” Psalms 16:8
“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
“God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.”
“He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.”