Mission & Vision
REACH – 2018
REACH is a strategy developed by the North American Division (NAD) and implemented by all Unions and Conferences for best accomplishing the mission of the church with excellence.
It consists of:
- A process for becoming mission-driven churches of excellence
- A mission statement to guide the direction of churches
- A set of REACH core values
- Strategic priorities to help attain our mission
The REACH Strategic Planning Team has worked to create a Ministry Plan that will guide us in achieving our core values.
This plan has been developed using:
- Various NAD and Conference resources
- Opportunities for church members to provide suggestions and ideas. This has included the Church Survey, Focus Groups and Visioning Potluck
- Input and ideas provided for each core value, categorizing and prioritizing them into the top three or four most significant Key Points
- Establishment of activities and events that will help to accomplish these Key Points
Our Mission: To engage the members of Calgary Central in sharing Christ’s message of hope and wholeness
Our Vision: Experience and Express Christ